Initializing discord data...

Become one of us today, click to join!

Do not miss any giveaways!

Become one of us today, click to follow!

ts.fiercepvp.net

Need help? Join our teamspeak server!

Recent content by Scuzzy

1. S

ACCEPTED Scuzzy famous application.

! Facts, i don't do much on fierce, i am looking for a server to play on regularly, i play viper, but viper is hella boring that is why me and my friends want to switch servers, It doesn't matter, if it's fierce or something else, but fierce is on top. ! Because i don't go beg for likes and...
  2. S

ACCEPTED Scuzzy famous application.

IGN: _Scuzzy Age: 17 Youtube URL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCI8uLilI__OdY5k7y2QJEmg How many subscribers does your channel have?: 270+ How many views do you average per video?: Last uploaded videos ~160 views, before that 250+ How many video's have you uploaded on FiercePvP the last two...
  3. S

DENIED _Scuzzy | Famous Application.

Yeah i was slept on, i'm gonna still get those 200+ views, easy, trust..
  4. S

Well, i just got back in HCF, soo.. that means i can't upload? I want to get the media rank, for me to start uploading again.
  5. S

Media Application Format IGN: _Scuzzy Age: 17 Youtube URL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI8uLilI__OdY5k7y2QJEmg? How many subscribers does your channel have?: 270 How many views do you average per video?: 250+ How many video's have you uploaded on FiercePvP the last two weeks?: 0...