Initializing discord data...

Become one of us today, click to join!

Do not miss any giveaways!

Become one of us today, click to follow!

ts.fiercepvp.net

Need help? Join our teamspeak server!

Search results

1. Phasing

DENIED Phasing's Staff Application

What do you mean "Lacking in experience" And if Im missing details, can you tell me in which areas?
  2. Phasing

DENIED B0XIN's Staff Application [EU]

+1 Dawg, i was also staff on Cave when it first launched. But it was somewhat dead and i didn't stay long.
  3. Phasing

DENIED Tangitos Partner Application

you gave someone +1 and he had no videos at all lmao
  4. Phasing

DENIED Media Application

that mic lmao ill +1 you for the benefit of the doubt
  5. Phasing

DENIED Partner/Famous Application

LMAO , This dude went on everyone's staff app -1 for no reason he said i had no experience when i put a video of me staffing and then said i lack detail and i'm toxic. I don't even know who he is ! He didnt even read my staff app and said the same thing on another app, Weirdo man
  6. Phasing

DENIED Partner/Famous Application

He didnt say specifically partner. He said PARTNER/FAMOUS why are you -1 him for that?
  7. Phasing

What? I don't even play cave I only staffed on there in 2018, And i don't even know who you are . Also how do i lack experience ? There's a stream of me staff-ing and multiple unlisted videos of me banning people. And where do I lack detail? YOu also said the same thing on Driftyz_ staff app and...
  8. Phasing

Sure man .
  9. Phasing

That's not lack of detail.. And how is it boring? The color is there to organize it with the answers. But thanks for the feedback !
  10. Phasing

DENIED Driftyz_ Staff application [NA]

Do you always just give everyone -1 ?
  11. Phasing

Can you tell me which parts..?
  12. Phasing

Good point, thanks I also heard this from someone ill remove it from my application and channel
  13. Phasing

i know ... please help me.
  14. Phasing

IGN: fullblockphasing https://namemc.com/profile/fullblockphasing.3 Age: 15 (You can check my profile for more details) Time Zone: EST +1 Country: I'm from New York, but I moved a while ago. Do you have a quality microphone? Hmm, in terms of quality, I think its good. I've recorded plenty of...