Initializing discord data...

Become one of us today, click to join!

Do not miss any giveaways!

Become one of us today, click to follow!

ts.fiercepvp.net

Need help? Join our teamspeak server!

DENIED AdriaannFtw's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdriaannFtw

Player
IGN:
AdriaanFtw

Time zone:
PST

United States of America

Do you have a Quality Microphone? :
Yes. I currently own a Blue Snowball microphone.

Do you have Access to Telegram, TeamSpeak and Discord? :
I do use all three on a daily basis. You can reach me through there at any time. I will get back to you as soon as a notification pops on my phone or computer.
Telegram: @AdriaannFtw
Discord: AdriaannFtw#0546

How Many Hours Can You Contribute Daily? :
Once I am dedicated to a server, you can expect me to be on for quite some time. I am willing to do more than 5 hours a day.

Do You Have Any Punishments on the network? :
Yes. I was banned for insiding but I feel that the ban wasn’t justified. If I was given the opportunity to speak, I would be able to prove my innocence. Other than that, I have been a good/respectable player to the community.

Any past staff experiences in being a Staff member? :
I was an owner for a server known as HCFallacy. Even though I was the owner for just a week, I was able to experience the workflow of being a staff member. I learned that being a staff for a server requires commitment and time. I realize that commitment can move you up in life and being a staff member on this server taught me that. I started off as a Trial Mod. When the staff members noticed my dedication for the server, they knew they didn’t want to lose me. I was then promoted to Mod which then led to my promotion to Senior Mod. As I was able to direct my staff members towards the right direction, I was given the opportunity to become an Admin for the server. The owners of the server saw the potential I brought to the server. They knew that I am a person they can work with on a daily basis. Finally, I was promoted to Owner of the server. Being an owner I was able to realize the responsibilities you must have to run a server. I gave my staff members tips and tricks to become better with their in-game qualities but these qualities can also be used in real life situations. Overall, I have gained a lot of experience on this server and I would love to transition it to Fierce.
I unfortunately do not have a screenshot in game of me having owner, although I do have a screenshot of me having the Owner role in discord : https://gyazo.com/e021832f4cff65400e890ddc713bea60
Unfortunately there were issues with the main staff and I decided to leave the server because I felt the server had very immature staff.

Why did you decide to apply for FiercePvP? :. The staff team that Fierce currently have are great people but I feel that I would be able to bring more to the table. When it comes to dealing with people, I am able to control my patience and understand the individual. I feel that Fierce needs staff members that are able to connect with the community as well as be more consistent in helping people in a pace that will keep the server a respectful place. Fierce is also a server I had played for almost around a month uploading consistently and I did have Youtube rank. This server is one I connect to the most because this server was actually the server that led me to realize that I loved my time here and I wished I could have stayed at the server. Now that I feel I am capable of not only being a player on the server again but to be a Staff Member, I realised that I can be more than just a content creator for the server. This server has an amazing community with some amazing people backing it up, but the addition of myself would be crucial not only to the players point of view but also in the communities eyes.

Why should we accept you over other Applicants? :
Being a staff member is more than just /kick, /ban, or /mute. Being a staff member requires responsibilities but as well as good relationships within the community. My goal is to always improve an individual's life and I know I can do that for this server. I would love to assist someone that is having a hard time on the server; I would love to assist someone that is lost on the server. I care about the people's mental health and imagine being a player and coming onto the server and feeling appreciated. I’m sure the other applicants have good intentions but as a 15 year old, I know I am mature enough to take on a role that requires a lot of responsibility. My dedication to servers are like no other staff members. As long as I fit in with the team you can expect to see me every day. Not choosing me to have on the staff team will be a HUGE mistake as I am going to be one of the most active staff members on the team.

Additional Information: I edited and put more detail on the post. Thanks!

Last edited:

NiceStrafes

Player

lack of detail
lack of experience
HCFallency/HCFatal was known for DDoSing their players, idk if you ddosed

Brock

Staff member
T-Manager
Hello @AdriaannFtw ,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on FiercePvP.

Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons:

- Toxicity in the community
- Plagiarism
- Lack of detail/effort
- Using previous applications
- Lack of experience
- Active application on other servers
- Lying in application
- Currently staff on another network

You are able to reapply in 2 weeks.

Regards,
Brock

Status