Initializing discord data...

Become one of us today, click to join!

Do not miss any giveaways!

Become one of us today, click to follow!

ts.fiercepvp.net

Need help? Join our teamspeak server!

bukeer's Suggestions.

bukeer

Player
Okay, hello fiercepvp network, I'm going to list some suggestions that might help the server.

~ Add back summer keys / ability keys to airdrops.

~ Give at least 1 op airdrop in reclaim cuz I don't think any1 needs vals.
~ Remove half of the partner items we don't need 20 like 7 is totally enough.
~ Change the Media Requirements Maybe Put Youtube for 250 Famous 450 and Partner 800 +
~ Make sotw timer for 2 hours or 2 and a half cuz 3 is too much.
~ Remove Epic / Rare / Basic Keys from crate subscriptions. No1 needs that.
~ When u open Lootbox keys make it so don't say it in chat or only shows if u win rank or voucher.
~ Add warrior kits to ultra again not only 2.
~ Remove kits in combat, u can chase a guy for 30 minutes and he can just pop 7 kits for 20$ its not fair.
~ Remove healer kit I don't think any1 uses it.

These are my suggestions if u have any ideas please type them in comments.

Last edited:

Walah

Player
i agree with all but the combat kits, i think combat kits should still be allowed and not removed.

Geshanked

Player
i agree with all but the combat kits, i think combat kits should still be allowed and not removed.
In bases sure but it's really annoying when people pop kits when you're fighting them at koth or anything it's super gay

1Result

Player
+1
There are only like 6 ability items, ultra has 1 warrrior kit and then i disagree with the kits in combat, maybe add so u can't pop kits in 200 block radius from koths.

bukeer

Player
+1
There are only like 6 ability items, ultra has 1 warrrior kit and then i disagree with the kits in combat, maybe add so u can't pop kits in 200 block radius from koths.
Kits don't have to do every time with koths?, when u are chasing some1 he will at 700 blocks pop kit there's no point tbh.