Initializing discord data...

Become one of us today, click to join!

Do not miss any giveaways!

Become one of us today, click to follow!

ts.fiercepvp.net

Need help? Join our teamspeak server!

DENIED Chaddsy's Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaddsy

Player
IGN:
Chaddsy (https://namemc.com/profile/Chaddsy.7)

Time zone:
GMT / BST

Wales

Do you have a Quality Microphone? :
Yes.

Do you have access to Telegram, TeamSpeak and Discord? :
Yes, all 3. (Telegram: @ Chaddsy) ( Discord: Chaddsy#1572 )

How Many Hours Can You Contribute Daily? :
Monday - 9-12 hours
Tuesday - 9-12 hours
Wednesday 9 -12 hours
Thursday - 7- 10 Hours
Friday - 10- 13 hours
Saturday - 10- 15 hours
Sunday - 9 - 12 hours

Do You Have Any Punishments on the network? :
None, ima good person.

Any past staff experiences in being a Staff member? :
I haven't been staff in about a year I used to be a mod on a couple of servers that averaged about 30 players I would keep an eye on chat, on the survival server I would check for xrayers and griefers then on the HCF servers I would just watch players until I see anti-cheat alerts then I would check them out, and just generally watch the chat, I was mod on all 3 servers for a couple of months then I resigned as I had more important things to focus on, however, I am looking to get more experience and I'm hoping Fierce can give it to me because everybody needs to start somewhere again and I'm hoping this is the right place.

Why did you decide to apply for FiercePvP? :
Fierce is a very relaxed and not too overpopulated server, I think it would be a good experience and help me in the future if I ever decided to leave the server. I think I can help the server as I have a lot of good ideas for HCF as a whole and I hope to make it an even better server than it already is, I believe that fierce could become the new viper of HCF and id like to be there for the ride, as I am on most of the day I feel although I could help in the process of making fierce a cheater free place without the server having to partner up with lunar client. I do not have much else to do so I would be putting absolutely everything into the server and I would strive to be the best I can and make the server a better place. I know this isn't that good of a reason but I'm also trying to grow my youtube channel and I would 100% record a staff series on the server! As we all must know staff are the key building blocks of a server and without good staff, a server will die and fast and I feel that fierce needs more staff, not because its staff are bad, they're great, its because you're lacking in certain timezones when I've been on early UK mornings and before 1 I've seen hardly any staff on the server and I felt that if I was accepted I could stop that from happening. I also decided to apply because I felt that fierce is the best upcoming HCF server and I have personal played on it and spent money so I know how the server runs and what's good and bad with it. Fierce has a really good community and id like to help out with them to try and make it the best it can be. As I have just started my school holidays for the next 3 months I feel although this is a good time to start and hopefully keep staffing on this amazing network if it all goes well. As I have spoken to some staff members it seems like the Fierce staff team is a big family and I’d really like to be a part of it!

Why should we accept you over other Applicants? :
As I said above I would be devoting all my time and energy to fierce and because I like the server and hope it can become the biggest HCF server one day and have original ideas and features in the community, I am a very creative person and I think I could help launch the server into the future of HCF. I am very mature and I can stay calm under pressure I know how to deal with people well. I am also a very quick learner and would love to become the best staff member I can be and I will put everything into this to try become the best. I fell although because of my timezone I can be on at the times when the least staff are on but still play at peak hours which means I can help benefit the player's experience and get towards the goal of having at least one staff member on the server 24/7! Although this does not stand me out so much I can record in 1080p 165fps for catching cheaters which means I can record smoothly so it should be easy to slow down and spot a cheater. I know I can deal well in stressful situations as one time I was helping out on a friends server and it got botted and everyone was going crazy, however, we all stayed calm and managed to deal with it and sort it all out. I've been playing on Fierce for a couple of months now and I know of mostly what's wrong with some things eg: the classes and I think I can help sort all of that out. I'm good at listening to the community and giving feedback to higher-ups about what everybody wants to see. I'm very motivated to thrive at everything I do so I feel although I would spend every hour that I'm awake on fierce becoming the best I can be and transforming the server into the best HCF server. I feel although I am a very respectful person and id like to stop all racism/homophobia all that kind of stuff from happening on fierce so that it can become a safe place for everyone to play on. I always liked doing ts support rooms and I think that if I'm accepted the waiting time will go down by quite a bit because my 3 month long summer holidays I will be on all day every day and most likely more hours than my schedule says.

Additional Information:
Although I haven't been staff in over a year I still know about how to screen share although I may need a bit more training because clients and techniques have evolved since then, Although this shouldn't win you over in my favour, staffing is something I find very enjoyable and something I have wanted to get back into for a long time.

If There is Anything else you'd like to know just ask!

Last edited:

Cobalt8711

Player

Way too many colors
Add more detail
Try to provide proof of experience
Make the font size much smaller

Chaddsy

Player

Way too many colors
Add more detail
Try to provide proof of experience
Make the font size much smaller
Thanks! I got a new PC since then so i cant show proof sadly I have changed the font and colours, and i have added more detail to some of the sections. :)

Last edited:

Activisyxn

The Big Man Himself
Staff member
Manager
AntiCheat Admin
Hello Chaddsy,

I'm sorry to tell you that your Staff Application has been DENIED for the following reasons:
- lack of Staff Experiences

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

kind regards

Activisyxn

Status
Not open for further replies.