Initializing discord data...

Become one of us today, click to join!

Do not miss any giveaways!

Become one of us today, click to follow!

ts.fiercepvp.net

Need help? Join our teamspeak server!

DENIED Corteh Translator Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corteh

Player
Translator Application

FiercePvP is always looking For Translators to help our staff when needed.

Requirements

Currently Not Banned On the Server.
You must speak a Language Fluently.
You must have TeamSpeak 3.
Before you apply you must be able to speak English Fluently.

Application Format

What is your IGN? Corteh

(Include NameMC Link) https://namemc.com/profile/Corteh.2

How old are you? 15
(Age 13 or Older)

How Many Languages can you speak? I can speak English fluently and I can speak Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian Since its all the same language with a bit of different words and grammar. But I know all the languages.
(List All the Languages you can speak fluently)

Do You Have any Previous Translator Experience? No, I never applied before this is the first time.
(List Previous experience in translating)

Do you have any Active Punishments on the network? I've been banned that once when there was a invis glitch I didnt know I was abusing it till I went on ts and I got unbanned right away. I got false banned and its been proven by Activisyxn.
(Are You Currently Punished on the network)

Galloping

Player
I have seen some of your anger issues and they get really bad, I totally do not recommend. You started screaming and yelling into your mic when a bard fell in a trap and got back out, then fell back in a trap again and died. You instantly kicked him out of your faction. Then threatening me to be kicked out of the faction when I had to acquire "Certain times" Sharp. Which lead me to leave instead. But overall you get too mad!

Corteh

Player
I have seen some of your anger issues and they get really bad, I totally do not recommend. You started screaming and yelling into your mic when a bard fell in a trap and got back out, then fell back in a trap again and died. You instantly kicked him out of your faction. Then threatening me to be kicked out of the faction when I had to acquire "Certain times" Sharp. Which lead me to leave instead. But overall you get too mad!
I don't remember you and your friend but I do scream into my mic but if I do get accepted I wont scream into the mic and that was the past I changed.

Sasuke

Staff member
Senior Admin
AntiCheat Admin
Translator
Application has been set PENDING. Please join ts.fiercepvp.net before 4th July with "- Sasuke" on your name.

Sasuke

Staff member
Senior Admin
AntiCheat Admin
Translator
Message me on telegram for an appointment. @ignSasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.