Initializing discord data...

Become one of us today, click to join!

Do not miss any giveaways!

Become one of us today, click to follow!

ts.fiercepvp.net

Need help? Join our teamspeak server!

DENIED Dytch's Staff Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dytch

Player
IGN: Dytch https://namemc.com/profile/Dytch.4

Time zone: EST

Do you have a Quality Microphone? : Yes

Do you have access to Telegram, TeamSpeak, and Discord? : Discord: Jayden#2471, Telegram: @DytchBytch69 Teamspeak: Yes

How Many Hours Can You Contribute Daily? : 12 - 15 hours a day

Do You Have Any Punishments on the network? : No

Any past staff experiences in being a Staff member? : Yes I do.

Minecraft Servers

ConvictMC
This is the most recent place I was staff on. I was there for about 1 week and contribute loads to the server. I did almost all the screen shares, dealing with tickets/support rooms in discord, and was very active in-game. Over the course of that week, I dealt with hackers, spam botters, and extreme toxicity. I decided to leave their server as I did not feel like the server was going anywhere and the staff were inactive.

DemonPvP
I was staff on this server about 2 - 3 months ago. I was there for about 3 weeks and dealt with discord tickets/support calls as the server was on maintenance. After about 2 weeks of being there, I got a recording of the Manager ddosing a little kid. So I recorded it and reported it to the owner which lead to the start of the downfall of DemonPvP. After all of that drama on stream, the Sr. Admin was found making a booter. So then it all just shutdown.

AngelsPvP
This server was going to be a factions server. I was there for about a week and a half. I dealt with discord tickets as I had no computer at the time. The server ended up not coming up and I left.

Discord Server

CrackedNation/Rely.host

This was an alt shop/hosting network. I was there for about 4 months. I dealt with inquires for people buying alts/hosting services. I also dealt with giving refunds/replacements for them either not working or not receiving the product. They sold NFA'S, SFA'S, FA'S, VPN'S, OPTIFINE CAPES, and a lot more. They then changed to selling Hosting networks since the API for cracking account was changed. After a while, they were not making enough money so they ended up shutting down.

Why did you decide to apply for FiercePvP? : Out of all the servers I could have applied to I decided to apply for FiercePvP. The reason is that most of the HCF Servers recently have been dealing with drama(Zigy leaving Viper) and did not want to deal with coming to the staff team. Also did not want to apply to a big server as in may overwhelm me since I am dealing with personal family stuff currently.

Why should we accept you over other Applicants? :

Motivation
People often say that they are willing to dedicate much of their time to the servers but most of the time it is not true. I am here to tell you for me that is different. I am willing to work through hard times and willing to keep persistence with my work. I never give up and always willing to take a challenge.

Loyalty
Loyalty is a big part of being a staff member of a network. When working with any project you should always continue even if there may be bumps in the road. I myself am I very loyal person to whatever project I work on and continue to work till the downfall of it.

Respectful
Respect is everything in the world. Whether it is helping an old lady cross the road or just giving an act of kindness. Respect goes a long way and I am willing to give my respect even if the person does not deserve it. I am willing to open my arms and accept every single person.

Communication
Communication is also a very big thing to have when it comes to anything. You have to make sure your communication is on point for stuff to actually get done. I think of myself as a very social person and always willing to help in Discord, Teamspeak, or the Forums.

Honesty
I will always be a 100% honest person and will always tell the truth whether it is something that a person would like to hear or if they would not like to hear. I will always be honest in all situations.

Patience
I am willing to go through hours on my time helping players. I am willing to spend hours on something that I am not going to solve without frustration. I am willing to dedicate my time to make sure everyone has a good time on the server.

Maturity
I've dealt with a lot of shit in my life whether it is personal or not personal. I am a very Mature person and will show that through whether it be through discord. TeamSpeak, any voice chats, or support tickets, DMS, and lastly in-game.

Screensharing
In the past year, I've learned how to screen share pretty well. Whether it be finding databases, booters(web booters/platform booters), ghost clients, forge clients, auto clickers, macros, you name it I can probably find.

Professionalism
Being professional is what a lot of staff manager seak in applicants. I am a very professional person and can prove it through voice calls and DMS.

Additional Information: Proof of being staff in comments.

Last edited:

Yash

Staff member
Trial Mod
-1 you dont seem to have a solid hcf experience
- you only got 3 staff experiences and the highes rank you reached is mod
- doesnt seem qualified for the role of staff here at fierce

good luck

Dytch

Player
-1 you dont seem to have a solid hcf experience
- you only got 3 staff experiences and the highes rank you reached is mod
- doesnt seem qualified for the role of staff here at fierce

good luck
Hey thank you for your response but I have other staff experiences with 0 proof of them so I decided not to put them in as nobody would really believe me. I also have been playing hcf for 4 years since HCTeams.

mitright

Player
Negatives:

After reading his experience, it seems like he lacks experiences
Throughout his experiences it isn't HCF based
Experience was short, seems like not looking for long term
Should keep it 1-2 colors instead of 3.

"
Professionalism
Being professional is what a lot of staff manager seak in applicants. I am a very professional person and can prove it through voice calls and DMS.
"

Not sure how he can 'Prove' he's going to be professional within' a voice call.

Positives:

Application is "okay" not the best.

Pretty much it, good luck.

Activisyxn

The Big Man Himself
Staff member
Platform Admin
AntiCheat Admin
Hello Dytch,

I'm sorry to tell you that your Staff Application has been DENIED for the following reasons:
- lack of detail

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

kind regards,

Activisyxn

Status
Not open for further replies.