Initializing discord data...

Become one of us today, click to join!

Do not miss any giveaways!

Become one of us today, click to follow!

ts.fiercepvp.net

Need help? Join our teamspeak server!

DENIED Flick_xd Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flick_xd

Player
IGN: Flick_xd and https://namemc.com/profile/Flick_xd.1
(Put your current IGN and a link to you NameMC)

(Your Age needs to be 14+)

Time zone: EST
(Please give us your time zone. Ex EST or GMT+1 and so forward)

(What Country are you from?)

Do you have a Quality Microphone? : yes
(You will need a working Microphone that is good quality)

Do you have Access to Telegram, TeamSpeak and Discord? : yes i have all three of them
(You will need to have Access To all 3 of these Programmes)

How Many Hours Can You Contribute Daily? : 3-8 hours a day but i do have school
(Don’t put an amount that you know you won’t achieve)

Do You Have Any Punishments on the network? : no
(please list all punishments you have, this will not affect you, if you show you have matured since then. You can check your punishments here - https://fiercepvp.net/punishments)

Any past staff experiences in being a Staff member? : yes on HCReaper i found it as a good learning experience
(Please give details about what you did on those servers, For Example, Moderating Chat, Banning Hackers, Muting Chat Offenders and So forward.)

Why did you decide to apply for FiercePvP? :I believe I should become a trail mod because I'd like to help out the server in many different ways. I'd like to make this server fun to play on without anybody breaking the rules of any sorts, I would like to give the FiercePvP community a help in hand. I have found that I enjoy being staff on servers more than just playing as I like to help. I know how frustrating it can be for players to join a server and be overwhelmed and I would like to be there to help them on their journey through FiercePvP.Being a staff member is not all about getting the rule breakers, It's also about helping the community, being a fair, unbiased, communicative Player, whose helpful and can help new players/ player in trouble out. I wish to do that when I'm a staff member. I'll continuously monitor the help section or chat and help anyone in need. As well as being unbiased and active. I'll give tips and any guidance to new inexperienced players, or anyone who needs it and help the community grow and be safe. I am a team player and I can collaborate and co-operate with everyone nicely. I am an extremely hard worker, although I may joke around about being lazy, I am not. I am also incredibly persistent. Helping is something I've always been good at doing, whether it be around my house to help my family or to help my friends and other students. I'm also not a shy person, so I would not be faded at all with any question that people would happen to bring to my attention. With saying that, I would also like to say I strive on questions as I believe that they make me grow as a person and allow me to become better at a certain thing and quicker with response timings, which I also see as a key factor as I'm aware a lot of the time staff members will be rushed with questions. I would see this as a real life job and provide my best to proof you
(Why did you apply for us instead of another big server, like VeltPVP, ViperMC or even Faithful?)

Why should we accept you over other Applicants? :You should accept me because I put a lot of effort into server and I love the community and everything about this server and want a chance to get to see the staff side of the server and want to make this server better. I'll put most of my time and effort into this server and will preform to the best of my ability's.
(Give us a reason why we should accept you, make sure to stand out.)

Additional Information:Yes i love to be part of your staff team.
(anything you’d like us to know about you.)

Discord:

onemenpunch#2354

telegram is @sean O'Connor

Last edited:

projectures

fiercepvp.net
Player

[-] Plagiarism (Proven by Fher & N_2)

[-] Little to no experience

Best Regards,
- Projectures (William)

Brock

fiercepvp.net
Player
Hello @Flick_xd ,

Unfortunately your staff application on FiercePvP has been denied due to the following reasons:

- Plagiarism
- Lack of experience
- Lack of detail

You are eligible to reapply in 14 days.

Regards,
Brock

Status
Not open for further replies.