Initializing discord data...

Become one of us today, click to join!

Do not miss any giveaways!

Become one of us today, click to follow!

ts.fiercepvp.net

Need help? Join our teamspeak server!

DENIED G0LLIX Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0LLIX

Player
IGN (In Game Name):

G0LLIX

❢ -----------◆ ----------- ❢
16 Years Old

❢ --------------◆ -------------- ❢
Timezone:

BST (GMT)

❢ -----------------◆ ----------------- ❢

England (UK)

❢ --------------------◆ -------------------- ❢
Do you have a good quality mic?:

Yes, I Am Currently Using A ModMic

❢ -------------------------◆ ------------------------- ❢
Do you have Telegram and Teamspeak?
TeamSpeak : G0LLIX
Telegram : GOLLIX
Discord : Gollix#3357
❢ ------------------------------◆ ------------------------------- ❢
How many hours can you put in the server per week?:

Due To The Global Pandemic I Can Play For A Longer Period Of Time.
Monday: 10am - 3am
Tuesday: 11am - 4am
Wednesday: 10am - 3am
Thursday: 11am - 4am
Friday: 10am - 3am
Saturday: 12pm - 4am
Sunday: 11am - 3am
An Overall 63 Hours Per Week.

❢ ------------------------------◆ ------------------------------- ❢
Any previous punishments on Fierce ?:

I don't have any punishments on fierce and it will stay as that.

❢ ----------------------------◆ ----------------------------- ❢
Any past experiences in being a staff member?:

I Have No Previous Staff Experiences, I am new to the staffing side of things , Which is something I'm really thriving to do.

❢ -------------------------◆ ------------------------- ❢
Why did you decide to apply for staff on FiercePvp?:

It's quite clear to see that many people are applying for a position on the staff team at Fierce, It's always been in my best interests to help the community out as much as possible. Not being able to help someone just doesn't satisfy me enough , and they should be helped and the situation should be dealt with properly.
I have a lot of passion towards staffing and i find it shall be something i can enjoy and just help people get the satisfaction they deserve its pleasing , Fierce has a great community to do this with which is why i feel i would enjoy staff on this server.
I have a clear passion towards staffing and have always been very interested in learning how to staff on a decently sized player based server , That why i feel applying for Fierce would give me that opportunity to try and Learn the ropes.
When staffing my maturity will really come out and handle the situation is the best way possible , I feel like i can be trusted and counted on when needed so that the fiercepvp network have reliable and trustworthy staff , and I am sure One of them.

❢ -----------------------◆ ----------------------- ❢
Enjoyment

Staffing has always been a big dream of mine to staff on a huge network and be able to help the community as much as possible , I also would love to learn the ropes of being a new staff member and gain some experience.
Support rooms seem so nice to do because you're giving back to the community by helping them in every way possible , I know there are huge responsibilities to take on and I feel I'm prepared for anything that comes my way.
I have been playing Hcf , for some time now and have always wondered what it was like on the other side of hcf ,
Staffing for the hcf Servers , Also the experience i have from hcf could transfer over into the staffing aspect.
Helping me know the rules and tackle problems easier than someone who is new to hcf in general

❢ -----------------------------◆ ----------------------------- ❢
Why should we accept you over other applicants?

I Find Fierce as itself are always looking for new recruits to better their server and let alone their staff team , i feel i have a great mindset and i would be willing to help anyone if needed.
I would love to be able to join them in their job.
I know Fierce is a great server but many people can cheat , I understand how annoying it can be to be fighting cheaters all the time , so i would take the time out of my day to look at the reports and thoroughly go through them.
I'm mature for my age and am willing to deal with hard situations other staff members may struggle with , I am a cooperative person and will always be open to take Criticism. When being brought up My family always taught me how to deal with people with upmost respect.
This is an aspect which i feel can come in very handy at the FiercePvp Network.
I feel like i stand out from all the other applicants because of my experience in hcf and i have gotten quite abit of experience from other senior staff from different servers and i am able to solve a problem on the spot which seperates me from others and shows that i am best suited for the role.
I am humble and have a huge dedication towards this role at FiercePvp. Many people have told me i am mature and that really shows when needed, I feel Fierce Would be a great start for me! I feel strongly towards staffing and would love to put my time and passion into this server to gain a understanding of what staffing is really about.
Any FeedBack Or Criticism Would Be Much Appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sckootur

Player
+1
Good app, seems genuine.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sckootur
PARTNER

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coki

Player
Good Application Gollix.
Decent amout of detail given
I know you dont have any experience in being staff, but people always start some where
Seems like a genuine person and i've know gollix for some time even tho we dont talk much.
+1

G0LLIX

Player
+1
Good app, seems genuine.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sckootur
PARTNER

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Much Appreciated!

G0LLIX

Player
Good Application Gollix.
Decent amout of detail given
I know you dont have any experience in being staff, but people always start some where
Seems like a genuine person and i've know gollix for some time even tho we dont talk much.
+1
Thank You , Yes we all do have to start somewhere. This is where i feel i can perform my best!

Cobalt8711

Player

No staff experience, try staffing on a smaller server to get the experience. Having no staff experience & coming to a server as big as Fierce is not that great of an idea, you will deal with lots of situations that involve knowledge in HCF staffing and or dealing with pressure added onto situation. I'm not saying you can't be staff on a decent size server for your first experience, I just feel you should get at least one or two HCF servers as staff experience before applying here.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.