Initializing discord data...

Become one of us today, click to join!

Do not miss any giveaways!

Become one of us today, click to follow!

ts.fiercepvp.net

Need help? Join our teamspeak server!

DENIED HypixelStone's Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dikinher

Most Messages on the Forums
Player
I does, you viewbot and your past on galastic and your youtube videos are all super immature.

and take critism.

Dikinher

Most Messages on the Forums
Player
1. There isn't any evidence of me viewbotting and I have said it in the past that it was taken care of.

2. I was never immature on Galastic? And if im guessing your Applesauce or MilkCookies, you were constantly spamming my DM's, annoying me and always calling me for unbans and complaining about everything you didn't get.

3. I haven't even been toxic in a long time on Minecraft especially I stopped playing HCF for 6 months because of toxicity.

4. I have never caused drama on any staff team in my life? I am a very lenient and laidback person and is able to take criticism better than I did back then.

So, if you don't mind. Explain what drama was caused and what your username is as well?

MY GUY YOU LEGIT DELETED ALL YOUR VIDEOS BEFORE YOU WENT FROM 100-400 VIEWS ON YOUR VIDEOS TO 1.3K WITH DISLIKE AND LIKES TURN OFF AND COMMENTS DISBALED LOL WHAT ARE YOU SAYIGN LMFAO

HypixelStonePVP

Player
I does, you viewbot and your past on galastic and your youtube videos are all super immature.

and take critism.

I'm taking criticism but if your gonna harass me about things that happened months ago? I'm not gonna take the criticism because the past was irritating.

Brock

fiercepvp.net
Player
Hello @HypixelStonePVP ,

Unfortunately your application has been denied due to the following reasons:

- Lack of proof of experiences
- Toxicity in the community
- Lack of detail

You are eligible to reapply in 14 days.

Regards,
Brock

Status