Initializing discord data...

Become one of us today, click to join!

Do not miss any giveaways!

Become one of us today, click to follow!

ts.fiercepvp.net

Need help? Join our teamspeak server!

DENIED LookAtSense's Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

majyeye

Player
3 things.
1) The link does not go.
2) If I apply here it means that I have been refused.
3) Don't talk if you don't know.
try the link now it should work,
Second of all, you didn't even wait a week or 2 after you've applied on revils, you straight up came and applied here,
and for your 3rd question, could you elaborate more?

LookAtSense

Player
try the link now it should work,
Second of all, you didn't even wait a week or 2 after you've applied on revils, you straight up came and applied here,
and for your 3rd question, could you elaborate more?
Why should I wait 2 weeks? I want to keep improving and learning new things, I don't want to stop even for a second. Probably precisely because I was rejected on that server that I still want more than before to learn and become better so that I can never fail again.

majyeye

Player
Why should I wait 2 weeks? I want to keep improving and learning new things, I don't want to stop even for a second. Probably precisely because I was rejected on that server that I still want more than before to learn and become better so that I can never fail again.
a perfect example of a server hopper, you get denied on a server, you straight go to another server, which shows you only care about the rank.

LookAtSense

Player
a perfect example of a server hopper, you get denied on a server, you straight go to another server, which shows you only care about the rank.
You did not understand anything. What is the benefit of doing nothing for 2 weeks?
I want to learn and improve, I don't care about the rank.

majyeye

Player
You did not understand anything. What is the benefit of doing nothing for 2 weeks?
I want to learn and improve, I don't care about the rank.
just like I said, perfect example of server hopping, and you not wanting to wait atleast a week before applying shows me how impatient you are.

Docents

Player
Neutral
- Grammar mistakes
- Lots of experience but not a lot of them show experience on HCF servers, doesn’t show if he can handle situations correctly on here without a lot of experience on HCF related servers
- Never seen on the server
- Just applied on a server apparently a few days ago?
- Starting arguments on an application (should be stopping arguments, not going on with them showing immaturity)

Good luck,
Docents

LookAtSense

Player
Neutral
- Grammar mistakes
- Lots of experience but not a lot of them show experience on HCF servers, doesn’t show if he can handle situations correctly on here without a lot of experience on HCF related servers
- Never seen on the server
- Just applied on a server apparently a few days ago?
- Starting arguments on an application (should be stopping arguments, not going on with them showing immaturity)

Good luck,
Docents
I have played HCF for 2 years with various teams and people. I have played with KitSupreme and other strong enough people, I know how to handle various situations. We have a different timezone, maybe that's why you don't see me on the server.
Thanks anyway!

LookAtSense

Player
I only have a 2 hour time difference to you and I'm on normally 10 hours a day haven't seen you on, and you haven't said anything about you starting arguments in the comments.
Hey, look it's not my fault if you never see me online, I will try to be more active so you can see me playing on the server. I admit I was wrong to answer that boy and I'm sorry. I don't want to clog the apply too much, if you want we can talk on telegram or discord.

Chaddsy

Player
Hey, look it's not my fault if you never see me online, I will try to be more active so you can see me playing on the server. I admit I was wrong to answer that boy and I'm sorry. I don't want to clog the apply too much, if you want we can talk on telegram or discord.
alright its just no one from either timezone has seen you and your not in a faction

k3vlarrr

Player
[x] Stated above by docents
[-] Feel like you were waffling in your application

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.