Initializing discord data...

Become one of us today, click to join!

Do not miss any giveaways!

Become one of us today, click to follow!

ts.fiercepvp.net

Need help? Join our teamspeak server!

DENIED Mamaghik's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamaghik

Player

Time zone:
Gmt+1

I am from morocco

Do you have a Quality Microphone? :
Yes

Do you have access to Telegram, TeamSpeak, and Discord? :
Yes, My discord is Mamaghik#9108/ Telegram is: @Mohamed Amine Tourham

How Many Hours Can You Contribute Daily? :
4 hours

Do You Have Any Punishments on the network? :
I think I have been banned once, but I have approved my mistakes.

Any past staff experiences in being a Staff member? :

HCValux
Proof: https://gyazo.com/44d99c5cc7dbfab6ac40686986bca54f
HCValux was a small Hcf server owned by a few YouTubers that were Partnered with FiercePvP for example (Dismadical)
It was a really fun network to staff on it had around 70 players on Sotw, and about 10 / 15 players daily.

AzialPvP
Proof: https://gyazo.com/95b738cd4b6d54eb2cf0d91127d88892
AzialPvP Is a New HCF server That opened about 2 months ago, that was owned by a few big hcf YouTubers like, ( Liqma, Premieres, Turben)
It had around 120 Players on Sotw and about 12 players daily

KatanaPvP
Proof: https://gyazo.com/a59e08c7db69a7e6b0cf62e493b3332d
KatanaPvP Was an upcoming server with about 1500 members on discord, I decided to resign from my position because the ownership and the other Management were very toxic and didn't put much work into the server.

Why did you decide to apply for FiercePvP? :

I picked FiercePvP, because I felt like it has some potential and I also enjoyed playing it back in the days, wish makes me wanna enjoy it again while staffing, I also feel like FiercePvP Is the perfect opportunity for me to gain more experience about staffing, I also want to help new players, know that FiercePvP is a great server to learn the basics and enjoy the experience on, I also felt like FiercePvP Is a Non-Toxic Environnement, staff and players can enjoy the experience on. I have played on lots of different HCF servers making me understand the rules & punishments and I think its really fun because you will be able to help players and make sure everyone is having fun while playing on the server.

Why should we accept you over other Applicants? :

✦ Activity✦
I'm very active when it comes to staffing, I like to burn some of the time while playing video games, so I am mostly on my pc for around
4-5 hours, daily unless I have to do homework or am going out with my family or something.

✦Hard Working✦
I'm a very hard working person when it comes to something I enjoy doing when I try to do &create something that I like and that I have fun doing it I always give it my all.

✦Experience✦
I have been staffing on Minecraft servers for over a year ( Close to 2 years ) and I really enjoy every second of it, I know how the game mode is run and played.

✦Screensharing✦
Screensharing is important when it comes to staffing on HCF servers it basically confirms if the player is in use of cheats or not.

✦Maturity✦
I believe that I am a mature person because in most situations as a staff member I have to be mature and chose not to be toxic & scream as that is very disrespectful and unnecessary.

〔━━━❂━━━〕

I want to become staff on FiercePvP Because I really enjoyed the server back in 2019 I was one of my funniest HCF experience and I have learned a lot more about HCF due to playing on FiercePvP, I also want to because staff on FiercePvP because it would be the "First known Hcf network" I could be staff on, I also enjoy staffing a lot and want to learn more about staffing. The FiercePvP network has an amazing staff team from where I could learn more from, I am also very creative, honest, Motivated while staffing and I also want to enjoy staffing with all the fellow staff members that I know. I also would like to become a Staff member for the Experience as its gonna help me learn more about staffing, but the main reason I want to be staff on FiercePvP is mostly to help out players. Some more reason I want to be staff I do enjoy helping people out but sometimes players keep asking for help in the chat when no staff is on and the same scenario on teamspeak, as one time I have been waiting in teamspeak for more than 45minutes to get moved but no response one time I had to go sleep as it was about 1 am and waiting in teamspeak for that long is kind of disrespectful towards the players, so I want to help people out as much as I can with my abilities.

Additional Information:

if you would like to know my schedule here it is down below:

Monday: 2-3 hours
Tuesday: 3-4 hours
Wednesday: 4 hours
Thursday: 2-3 hours
Friday: I won't be playing because I mostly do my homework on Friday to free the weekend
Saturday: Depends if I have something to do
Sunday: Depends if my brother is playing or not

Thank you for taking the time to read this!​

Last edited:

projectures

fiercepvp.net
Player

[-]
Lacking Detail
[-] Lacking in experiences, Overall your experiences are not that fluent as most of them you have not reached a high position. Finally, your proof for HCValux can easily be faked, could have just taken a screenshot of the scoreboard.
[-] "I have been staffing on Minecraft servers for over a year ( Close to 2 years )" If you may explain how you consider yourself being in the staffing scene for over 1 - 2 years and only have 3 experiences?

Best Regards,
- Projectures (William)

Mamaghik

Player
[-] "I have been staffing on Minecraft servers for over a year ( Close to 2 years )" If you may explain how you consider yourself being in the staffing scene for over 1 - 2 years and only have 3 experiences?
I only stated the ones that I had the proof of, I have staffing in more than 20 small servers, including my friends, and people around me, over-all I had reset my computer so I lost all the proof I had of other server, I might be able to get some proof by messaging the owners&managers of the servers I've been staff on If I have them in my contacts of course.

Last edited:

Mamaghik

Player
[-] Lacking in experiences, Overall your experiences are not that fluent as most of them you have not reached a high position. Finally, your proof for HCValux can easily be faked, could have just taken a screenshot of the scoreboard.
I also have a full screenshot of the screen if you wanna see it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.