Initializing discord data...

Become one of us today, click to join!

Do not miss any giveaways!

Become one of us today, click to follow!

ts.fiercepvp.net

Need help? Join our teamspeak server!

Partner Queue

McDonaldsMenu

Player
IGN:
McDonaldsMenu

Your Suggestion:
Change Partner level queue so it has the same level as Ultra

How Can We Improve on this?:
I say this because the STUPID amount of partners there are on the server the screenshot down below shows that I have Ultra rank I sat in the queue for 3 hours and 10 minutes before sotw about 18 partners log online and get a better queue position than the top rank.
Edit: All pink names are Partners
Additional Information:
https://gyazo.com/7ea28686955527646d257ee96da4ce59

https://gyazo.com/fe83b51230525e71cb87b6692fb99b1e

Last edited:

Plasma

BiG BoY HeaD BuildeR
Head Builder

Whilst I played I have ultra rank queue, I got 20 in queue and even got first claim multiple maps. This shows that without partner you can still play.

Interpunctie

Player
+1 Most of the partners are people no one has ever heard of, this has been a problem in the past and it still is. Most partners don’t even record, because I have done some digging and found out that over 40% of the partners did not upload this week, making them useless. I’d say make Partner the queue of Ultra, or even higher than God, lower than Ultra, because Ultra ranks are the reason partners can get paid.

Refelming

Player
+1 most of partners are not uploading and it's bad when they get better queue than ultra because people who bought ultra they lost money too so they need to be higher than Partners also if u have ultra rank you're not supposed to get first claim and this is lucky if u got the first claim

McDonaldsMenu

Player
+1 most of partners are not uploading and it's bad when they get better queue than ultra because people who bought ultra they lost money too so they need to be higher than Partners also if u have ultra rank you're not supposed to get first claim and this is lucky if u got the first claim
well, thanks for the +1 but just to clarify I never said anything about getting first claim I just don't think 90% of the partner should have the rank because of them uploading all there videos on other servers and not on fierce

Your Local Australian Eshay
Staff member
Trial Mod

Partners get paid and need clips, it’s not that long of a wait as ultra, I’m sure you can wait a little longer!

McDonaldsMenu

Player

Partners get paid and need clips, it’s not that long of a wait as ultra, I’m sure you can wait a little longer!
most of them don't record or get paid. Also, Famous/ Yt Ranks have the same queue as other purchasable ranks and they still have to record.