Initializing discord data...

Become one of us today, click to join!

Do not miss any giveaways!

Become one of us today, click to follow!

ts.fiercepvp.net

Need help? Join our teamspeak server!

DENIED psychoku's Staff Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychoku

Player
IGN:
psychoku

Time zone:
EST

USA

Do you have a Quality Microphone? :
Yes I do

Do you have Access to Telegram, TeamSpeak and Discord? :
Yes I do
Telegram: @psychoku
Teamspeak: psychoku
Discord: psychoku#8387

How Many Hours Can You Contribute Daily? :
This is my schedule as of school being in session.

Monday: 2:30pm - 9:00pm

Tuesday: 2:30pm - 9:00pm

Wednesday: 2:30pm - 9:00pm

Thursday: 2:30pm - 9:00pm

Friday: 2:30pm - 11:00pm

Saturday: 9:00am - 11:00pm

Sunday: 9:00am - 9:00pm

Do You Have Any Punishments on the network? :
No I do not

Any past staff experiences in being a Staff member? :

Server: CavePvP

Role: Mod

Proof: click me

SOTW player count: 110 - 180

Server: SyncPvP

Role: Trial-Mod

SOTW player count: 60 - 90

Server: HCValux

Role: Senior-Admin

SOTW player count: 30 - 40

Server: GemPvP

Role: Mod

Proof: Sadly i was not able to take a screenshot and i reset my pc.

SOTW player count: 30 - 50

Why did you decide to apply for FiercePvP? :
Because I really like the server and I want to help out players and hopefully make them realize how good of a server FiercePvP really is. Fierce was the first server I actually played hcf on, I had lots of fun on this server and I would like the players on here to have as much fun as I did. I remember when I started actually playing hcf and not playing viper kitmap in a power faction. The faction was called fantasy and most of the members of the faction left after the first coming of hcvalux came out and new members started join like Tedwafo, Rainesb, Dismadical, And me. I feel fierce is a really great server and I chose Fierce over other servers because Fierce is the server that started me overall in the hcf community, and I overall want to become a staff member to help people that are just getting into hcf understand the gamemode and much more like the staff on here did to me. I also want to give back to the community and help players so that I can ensure that players have a good experience on fiercepvp. That means muting chat offenders (stopping toxicity, racism, spamming), catching and banning hackers, dealing with support rooms, discord tickets, in-game helpops/reports, ETC.

Why should we accept you over other Applicants? :

Professionalism:
As a staff member, being professional near players is very important. As a staff member, you're basically a role member to the whole community and you need to show Professionalism throughout the entire network to ensure that players think you're a great staff member and that staff on FiercePvP or any server in particular are very mature and even being professional is important during support rooms, mainly because the player needs assistance and being professional shows to the player that you are doing your job as a staff member. I am very professional when it comes to these situations, I'll as a staff member be professional not only in-game but in discord tickets, ts support rooms, basically throughout the entire network.

Maturity:
Even though I'm the age of 13, I am still very mature for my age. I've been told not only by family members but also friends that I am very mature for the age of 13.

Activity:
Unless I'm on vacation or I'm getting exercise, I'm mostly on my computer all day. Even though school started, I'm still able to be active on the server and ts and many more.

Patience:
As a staff member, you need to always be patient when it comes with dealing with support rooms, in-game support, ETC. Being patient is very important and I am very patient when it comes to those things. In case a player needs time to answer a question for example, I will wait patiently until they are ready to speak.

Experience:
I've been on my fair share of staffing on Minecraft servers for over a year and a half (mostly hcf servers) and I've learned a lot from my past experiences on not only staffing on hcf servers, but playing the hcf gamemode in general. I've been playing hcf for over a long amount of time with friends such as paxay, dismadical, rainesb, tedwafo, shotbowxd, silot_32, Jason2039, GPLL, wtfdasty, EclipseG2, and many more and I know in and out about the hcf gamemode and how it is played.

Respecting:
As a staff member, you should always show respect towards not only players but staff members too. Respecting players overall is very important as a staff member so that players think the staff on here are respectful and caring towards their community.

Trustworthy:
As a staff member, you have a set of perms and as each rank goes by, you get more perms. But you should never abuse your perms in any way shape of form when being a staff member. As for me, I'm a very trustworthy person and I will never abuse any of my perms if I become staff.

Non-Biased:
As a staff member, you should not be biastowards ANYONE. It doesn't matter if you're friends with them or not, they are players too and thats what I see. I'm not biased and i will treat everyone like a normal player.

Additional Information:
Sometimes i have trouble recording on my pc with obs and streamlabs, a lot of times I use gamebar which i don't have any problems with when it comes to recording. Other than that I hope you enjoyed my application!​

Last edited:

Dorianz

Player
+1

Pretty good after reading it all. Not too much information but enough to give me a run down of your ideas and I think you'd do good.
Others might say lack of detail, though.

Your Local Australian Eshay
Player
14 is the requitement, but you're experienced and it isnt a bad app

+1

Pkkrosreestr

Player
Сервис «Публичная кадастровая карта» предоставляет пользователю возможность узнать сведения о расположении границ абсолютно любого земельного участка в пределах РФ. Для этого нужно лишь ввести в специальную строку номер единицы кадастрового деления или кадастровый номер земельного участка https://publichnaya-kadastrovaja-karta.ru/ Публичная кадастровая карта (ПКК) сделала содержащиеся в кадастре недвижимости данные достоянием народа. Не выходя из дома, в любой точке земного шара каждый, кто умеет пользоваться Интернетом и имеет к нему доступ, может узнать все об интересующем земельном участке или объекте недвижимости, в том числе и его кадастровую стоимость. ПКК Росреестра помогает в работе: кадастрового инженера; риэлтора; геодезиста; строительных компаний.

Your Local Australian Eshay
Player
Сервис «Публичная кадастровая карта» предоставляет пользователю возможность узнать сведения о расположении границ абсолютно любого земельного участка в пределах РФ. Для этого нужно лишь ввести в специальную строку номер единицы кадастрового деления или кадастровый номер земельного участка https://publichnaya-kadastrovaja-karta.ru/ Публичная кадастровая карта (ПКК) сделала содержащиеся в кадастре недвижимости данные достоянием народа. Не выходя из дома, в любой точке земного шара каждый, кто умеет пользоваться Интернетом и имеет к нему доступ, может узнать все об интересующем земельном участке или объекте недвижимости, в том числе и его кадастровую стоимость. ПКК Росреестра помогает в работе: кадастрового инженера; риэлтора; геодезиста; строительных компаний.
that nothing to do with a staff application.

psychoku

Player
Below age requirement.
Thanks for the feedback! Before applying I have checked with one of the managers about the age requirement. He stated that I can apply though there was no guarantee that I would be accepted but there was a chance.

projectures

fiercepvp.net
Staff member
Mod

[-]
Was apart of HCValux myself, you were by far the most immature staff member on the team, constantly acting immature and unprofessional in front of players and staff. You also gave your friend owner as a “joke” on teamspeak and almost ruined the teamspeak.

[-] Underaged

[-] Lacking in experiences, most are under the rank of Moderator (which shows you aren’t dedicated to the server)

Best Regards,
- Projectures (William)

psychoku

Player

[-]
Was apart of HCValux myself, you were by far the most immature staff member on the team, constantly acting immature and unprofessional in front of players and staff. You also gave your friend owner as a “joke” on teamspeak and almost ruined the teamspeak.

[-] Underaged

[-] Lacking in experiences, most are under the rank of Moderator (which shows you aren’t dedicated to the server)

Best Regards,
- Projectures (William)
Thanks for the feedback! I’m sorry you think that but I’m pretty sure I’ve haven’t seen you on valux. Also I was never immature near players or any of my staff but again thanks for the feedback!

projectures

fiercepvp.net
Staff member
Mod
Thanks for the feedback! I’m sorry you think that but I’m pretty sure I’ve haven’t seen you on valux. Also I was never immature near players or any of my staff but again thanks for the feedback!
Old IGN was LunarCapes and you did, I don’t feel like grabbing vouches from the management on valux, but if you would like to continue to lie, then I will.

psychoku

Player
Old IGN was LunarCapes and you did, I don’t feel like grabbing vouches from the management on valux, but if you would like to continue to lie, then I will.
You can ask the owner himself (Dismadical) I was not “immature” near players also I was part of the management but they demoted a lot of the PA’s due to management revamp. Also where did this giving owner thing come from, I would never give owner to a player. I don’t want to argue but if you want to ask the management then you can go right ahead, I wouldn’t lie about that. Thanks for the feedback though.

Brock

fiercepvp.net
Player
Application Pending.

Please connect to ts.fiercepvp.net and wait in Staff Interview Waiting Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.