Initializing discord data...

Become one of us today, click to join!

Do not miss any giveaways!

Become one of us today, click to follow!

ts.fiercepvp.net

Need help? Join our teamspeak server!

ACCEPTED Scuzzy famous application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuzzy

Player
IGN: _Scuzzy

Youtube URL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCI8uLilI__OdY5k7y2QJEmg

How many subscribers does your channel have?: 270+

How many views do you average per video?: Last uploaded videos ~160 views, before that 250+

How many video's have you uploaded on FiercePvP the last two weeks?: 1 (Playing the server, but talking about a different topic)

Timezone: GMT +3

Do you have a good quality mic?: Yes, it's decent.

Do you have Teamspeak and discord?: Yes, Discord - _Scuzzy#9406

What is your telegram?: @RangerHCF

projectures

fiercepvp.net
Player

[N]
Doesn't do much on Fierce, I wouldn't consider this an actual fierce video, as this is off topic from fierce.
[-] Your views, likes and comments don't add up at all.. 183 views, 13 likes, and 4 comments on 1 video. 244 views, likes and dislikes disabled, and 3 comments (technically 2 cause you commented on it yourself.)
[-] You are very inactive on your channel, uploaded 4 days ago and before that 2 weeks ago. Before that aswell it was exactly a month ago.

Best Regards.
- Projectures (William)

Scuzzy

Player

[N]
Doesn't do much on Fierce, I wouldn't consider this an actual fierce video, as this is off topic from fierce.
[-] Your views, likes and comments don't add up at all.. 183 views, 13 likes, and 4 comments on 1 video. 244 views, likes and dislikes disabled, and 3 comments (technically 2 cause you commented on it yourself.)
[-] You are very inactive on your channel, uploaded 4 days ago and before that 2 weeks ago. Before that aswell it was exactly a month ago.

Best Regards.
- Projectures (William)
! Facts, i don't do much on fierce, i am looking for a server to play on regularly, i play viper, but viper is hella boring that is why me and my friends want to switch servers, It doesn't matter, if it's fierce or something else, but fierce is on top.
! Because i don't go beg for likes and comments, for example hatefoo's latest video has 2.6k views 200 likes and only 57 comments, obviously views will be a lot more than comments, if i would do giveaways like melonite or some other youtubers do every other video, i would also get 80+ comments.
! Yes, i am not cosistent with my uploads, it's because i usually play off rotations, or i am just not enjoying recording viper, that is why i don't upload multiple times a week, and the videos before that were uploaded before i took my break from hcf. + i looked at some of your accepted famous ranks, and some of them haven't uploaded a video in 2 or even more months.

Toggled

Staff
Player
Congratulations!

You have been ACCEPTED for YouTube rank.
it will be set for 14 days make sure to upload.

Also DM @ToggledXD on telegram so we can add you to the media chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.