Initializing discord data...

Become one of us today, click to join!

Do not miss any giveaways!

Become one of us today, click to follow!

ts.fiercepvp.net

Need help? Join our teamspeak server!

smackings abusing

ajt

Player
»---------¤---------«
What is your IGN?
(State your In-Game-Name)
ajt
Who is the staff member?
(State the staff member)
smackings
Proof of the staff member abusing
(Provide a video or screenshot of the staff member abusing)
idh video but i need to say something:
smacking isabusing he rollback some f for no reason "He said they died of allying." and they were in faller and we killed them all 5.
Thats no fair for us.
those when they went raidable never got rb but now when sosa playing in tempers they got rb.
i also have something else to say about that character:
dacko019 get banned for "ban evading" when he restarts the router, he gets a same ip and someone had the same as him and got banned.
smackigs: smackings closed the ticket. he didn't even look at the ip who was on that acc for which he got banned.
i gave him a premium acc to play and he got a ban the guy has no money to buy a premium and gets a ban for ban evade and just plays on the same acc is there no other.
i think we should warn smackings al also demote for abuse for temper "50% sosa" members
Additional Information
»---------¤---------«
BONUS: maybe 1 died for allying but that's why they were in our faller and we killed them to go raidable. This is horrible because the smackings didn't check anything and it hurts to care

Attachments

Docents

Player
maybe 1 died for allying but that's why they were in our faller and we killed them to go raidable. This is horrible because the smackings didn't check anything and it hurts to care
its 4.5 dtr and its 5 mans, therefore meaning they would be 1 dtr
bye

ajt

Player
not that they were all in faller al ok they were -5.5 so it goes straight to 0.0
do you have a brain?

smackings

staff member
Staff member
Senior Admin
I am sorry to say I wasn't the staff who dealt with this.

So I am questioning as to why you made a staff report on me.

Best regards,
smackings

smackings

staff member
Staff member
Senior Admin
»---------¤---------«
What is your IGN?
(State your In-Game-Name)
ajt
Who is the staff member?
(State the staff member)
smackings
Proof of the staff member abusing
(Provide a video or screenshot of the staff member abusing)
idh video but i need to say something:
smacking isabusing he rollback some f for no reason "He said they died of allying." and they were in faller and we killed them all 5.
Thats no fair for us.
those when they went raidable never got rb but now when sosa playing in tempers they got rb.
i also have something else to say about that character:
dacko019 get banned for "ban evading" when he restarts the router, he gets a same ip and someone had the same as him and got banned.
smackigs: smackings closed the ticket. he didn't even look at the ip who was on that acc for which he got banned.
i gave him a premium acc to play and he got a ban the guy has no money to buy a premium and gets a ban for ban evade and just plays on the same acc is there no other.
i think we should warn smackings al also demote for abuse for temper "50% sosa" members
Additional Information
»---------¤---------«
BONUS: maybe 1 died for allying but that's why they were in our faller and we killed them to go raidable. This is horrible because the smackings didn't check anything and it hurts to care
About your friend 'dacko019' it is impossible to have the same ip as another person

Best regards,
smackings