Initializing discord data...

Become one of us today, click to join!

Do not miss any giveaways!

Become one of us today, click to follow!

ts.fiercepvp.net

Need help? Join our teamspeak server!

DENIED Staff Application - Zenonakhs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenonakhs

Player
IGN:

Zenonakhs

Time zone:

UTC+3.

Greece.

Do you have a Quality Microphone? :

Yes actually i have a pretty good microphone.

Do you have Access to Telegram, TeamSpeak and Discord? :

Yes I have both of them. Telegram: @zenon_1312 TeamSpeal: - Discord: Zenon#9807

How Many Hours Can You Contribute Daily? :

I can contribute 5+ hours per day for sure on the Network and 12+ hours on the the Support Platforms such as Discord and TeamSpeak.

Do You Have Any Punishments on the network? :

No I dont have any punishments on the Network.

Any past staff experiences in being a Staff member? :

Zeus Network:
I used to be Owner on Zeus Network.
Zeus Network was the best UHC Reddit 1.7 Server but i close it because of the lack of time.

CrystalPvP:
I am currently Manager on CrystalPvP
CrystalPvP is a Practice based server. Skyblock is coming soon.
As a Manager on CrystalPvP i am responsible for the Advertisement for the Staff Training and for the Promotes Demotes etc.
So i have the experience to make decisions. (if double staffing is not allowed i will resign from CrystalPvP)

Why did you decide to apply for FiercePvP? :

I decide to apply for staff here on FiercePvP because i like how the server looks like I like the plugins that FiercePvP is using. I know how the core and the practice and the hfc core and the anticheat core is working. I think that FiercePvP can easily take part on the list with the best HCF and basically on the list with the Best NA servers. I am a lot of hours online so I think that I am that person who i am able to take care of the problems and of the questions that players have. I am able to record every call in the teamspeak if someone has a problem so we can talk about the problem with the higher staffs.

Why should we accept you over other Applicants? :

Maturity:
I am pretty mature for my age and i think that i can contribute to the server professionality.

Professionality:
I am extremely professional in my job as a staff member.

Open to Learn:
Of course i am open to learn new thing from the higher staff about the server and for everything
Of course i am accepting if someone things that i am wrong or something,

TIme:
I have enough time to spend on the Server so I can take care of the problems that might the players has on the server
As I already told before i am 12 hours online on the forums and on the platforms for the support so I can Help there.

Experience:
I have enough experience from other server so I can help the server to grow up.
I know how all the commands working and the system about the SS guides and the Staff Guidelines, the anydesk system etc.

ScreenSharing:
I am currently SS verify i am screensharing with the Classic method with the process hacker and LastActivityView.
Expect if I think that someone is using a extremely good ghost client then i am gonna user paladin or avenge.

Languages:
I am currently speaking English Greek and some italian.

Recording:
I am able to record before every punishment for evidence. (1080p 60fps)

Players:
I can bring a lot of players on the Server from the Greek community because a lot of people know me there so i can bring a lot of players to play hcf and on the practice too.

Additional Information:
I think that I should have a opportunity to show you my experience and my hard working.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dannu

Player
[-]
You lack detail in parts as: "Why did you decide to apply on FiercePvP" and "Why should we accept you over other Applicants".
[-] You are a staff on another server.
[-] You have no proof of staff experience.

Good luck!

Zenonakhs

Player
[-]
You lack detail in parts as: "Why did you decide to apply on FiercePvP" and "Why should we accept you over other Applicants".
[-] You are a staff on another server.
[-] You have no proof of staff experience.

Good luck!
First of all i already said that if double staffing is not allowed i will resign second of all let me send proofs
and for the zeus network i had only from the discord now.

Dannu

Player
Even tho that
Haven't seen you online once in the server, so you aren't dedicated and you literally joined today and got your friend to +1 your application.

Zenonakhs

Player
Even tho that
Haven't seen you online once in the server, so you aren't dedicated and you literally joined today and got your friend to +1 your application.
huh ? why so toxic ? You have any problem with me ? Or something ?

Dannu

Player
huh ? why so toxic ? You have any problem with me ? Or something ?
How am I toxic, when I prove a legitmate point? You joined today, which shows that you have actually never played this server. I checked the kitmap and HCF for your name and nothing showed up.
And I dont have a problem with you, it's that you are just aren't dedicated and haven't showed dedication to the server.

Weggaan

Cool Guy Weggaan
Staff member
Senior Mod
- You lack major detail in your application.
- Staff Experience is kind of bad since these positions are management positions like Owner/Manager ect.
- Double staffing as Cheesy said, is not allowed.

Zenonakhs

Player
- You lack major detail in your application.
- Staff Experience is kind of bad since these positions are management positions like Owner/Manager ect.
- Double staffing as Cheesy said, is not allowed.
for the double staffing i already said that if it is not allowed i will resign.

Brock

Staff member
T-Manager
Hello @Zenonakhs ,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on FiercePvP.

Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons:

- Toxicity in the community
- Plagiarism
- Lack of detail/effort
- Using previous applications
- Lack of experience
- Active application on other servers
- Lying in application
- Currently staff on another network

You are able to reapply in 2 weeks.

Regards,
Brock

Status